MAXON rectification rods (flame rods) for the Ovenpak 1 have been engineered specially for industrial burner applications. Quality construction provides maximum service life and dependable operation to keep your heating process running smoothly. Consult technical bulletins to ensure your setup is per manufacturer`s recommendation for your specific OP2 model.
MAXON burner sleeve gasket is to be installed between the main burner flanges and the oven wall. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the burner flange under the most extreme conditions, the burner sleeve gasket must be installed on all applications with position combustion chamber pressures. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
"MAXON mixing cones are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON pilot orifice valve allows for minute adjustments to the pilot capacity to ensure reliable and strong lightoff under a variety of operating conditions.
- Brass body construction.
- 3/8" threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- the orifice is available in both standard and high capacity models.
MAXON Connecting brackets and linkage assemblies are available in 4 main versions:
- Maxon SMARTLINK DS drive motors.
- Honeywell MODUTROL drive motors.
- Honeywell HERCULINE drive motors.
- Barber-Colemand drive motors.
MAXON gas inlet gasket is to be installed on the gas inlet flange of the burner casing. Designed to provide an gastight seal around the inlet flange of the burner casing, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON linkage kits allow for the direct coupling of the internal air/gas butterfly valves of the Ovenpak 2 burner series. The kit includes:
- Butterfly dics
- Linkage arms
- And bushings to allow fo the complete replacement of the control internals.