MAXON gas nozzles are designed for the most rugged industrial applications. Engineered to develop a stable and high turndown flame pattern, nozzles are available for
- NATURAL GAS
MAXON burner sleeve gasket is to be installed between the main burner flanges and the oven wall. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the burner flange under the most extreme conditions, the burner sleeve gasket must be installed on all applications with position combustion chamber pressures. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
"MAXON mixing cones for the Ovenpak 1 are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON blower gasket is to be installed on the discharge flange of the integral combustion air blower. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the outlet of the blower flange, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON limit switches for the Ovenpak 1 allow for safety interlock confirmation for light-off, high fire and purge positions as required by today's gas codes. The kit includes activation cams, mounting brackets and LOW or HIGH/LOW weatherproof limit switches.
MAXON pilot orifice valve allows for minute adjustments to the pilot capacity to ensure reliable and strong lightoff under a variety of operating conditions.
- Brass body construction.
- 3/8" threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- the orifice is available in both standard and high capacity models.