"MAXON mixing cones are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON gas inlet gasket is to be installed on the gas inlet flange of the burner casing. Designed to provide an gastight seal around the inlet flange of the burner casing, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON housing gasket is to be installed between the two (2) main casing sections of the burner. Designed to provide an airtight seal between the casing pieces, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON firing sleeves are available in 5 versions:
- Standard sleeve is 8″ long, made of #310 SS, and is suitable for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher velocities, specify 12″ long sleeve made of #310 SS for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 8″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For higher velocities and downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 12″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For refractory lined furnaces, specify 8"" refractory lined sleeve. "
MAXON rectification rods (flame rods) have been engineered specially for industrial burner applications. Quality construction provides maximum service life and dependable operation to keep your heating process running smoothly. Consult technical bulletins to ensure your setup is per manufacturer`s recommendation for your specific OP2 model.
MAXON guide tubes allow for the simple installation of either UV flame detection cells of flame rods. Designed to penetrate through the entire burner to visualize the flame directly of the nozzle tip, the carbon steel guide tubes are available with either NPT or TEC end connections.
MAXON combustion air impellars are built specifically for the Ovepak series of burners. Aluminum die cast, radial blade and balanced for mounting in MAXON integral combustion air blowers, the impellars are available in both ANSI and ISO models.
MAXON limit switches for the Ovenpak 1 allow for safety interlock confirmation for light-off, high fire and purge positions as required by today's gas codes. The kit includes activation cams, mounting brackets and LOW or HIGH/LOW weatherproof limit switches.