MAXON gas nozzles are designed for the most rugged industrial applications. Engineered to develop a stable and high turndown flame pattern, nozzles are available for
- NATURAL GAS
MAXON firing sleeves are available in 5 versions:
- Standard sleeve is 8″ long, made of #310 SS, and is suitable for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher velocities, specify 12″ long sleeve made of #310 SS for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 8″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For higher velocities and downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 12″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For refractory lined furnaces, specify 8"" refractory lined sleeve. "
Maxon oven wall gasket is to be installed in between the burner firing sleeve and your furnace oven wall. Designed to provide an airtight seal between the inside and outside of your combustion chamber. The gasket is considered a consumable items and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON gas inlet gasket is to be installed on the gas inlet flange of the burner casing. Designed to provide an gastight seal around the inlet flange of the burner casing, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON rectification rods (flame rods) for the Ovenpak 1 have been engineered specially for industrial burner applications. Quality construction provides maximum service life and dependable operation to keep your heating process running smoothly. Consult technical bulletins to ensure your setup is per manufacturer`s recommendation for your specific OP2 model.
MAXON pilot orifice valve for the Ovenpak 2 allows for minute adjustments to the pilot capacity to ensure reliable and strong lightoff under a variety of operating conditions.
- Brass body construction.
- 3/8" threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- the orifice is available in both standard and high capacity models.
MAXON red foam filters allow for the removal of particulates from the combustion air stream. The filters are specifically designed for the combustion industry and include a flame retardant to ensure safe operation in a variety of applications.