MAXON limit switches for the Ovenpak 1 allow for safety interlock confirmation for light-off, high fire and purge positions as required by today's gas codes. The kit includes activation cams, mounting brackets and LOW or HIGH/LOW weatherproof limit switches.
MAXON linkage kits allow for the direct coupling of the internal air/gas butterfly valves of the Ovenpak 2 burner series.
The kit includes:
- Butterfly dics
- Linkage arms
- And bushings to allow fo the complete replacement of the control internals.
MAXON red foam filters allow for the removal of particulates from the combustion air stream. The filters are specifically designed for the combustion industry and include a flame retardant to ensure safe operation in a variety of applications.
Maxon general purpose electrically actuated valves shut off oil lines in less than one second. A variety of body materials and body connections provide reliable operation even for highly corrosive fuels and for oxygen with Maxon’s long-lasting metal-to-metal seating.
MAXON – 700 - PARTS
SOLENOID MODELS AVAILABLE:
- 24 VDC SOLENOID
- 24 VAC SOLENOID
- 46 VAC SOLENOID
- 100 VAC SOLENOID
- 120 VAC SOLENOID
- 208 VAC SOLENOID
- 230 VAC SOLENOID
- 345 VAC SOLENOID
- 460 VAC SOLENOID
LIMIT SWITCH MODELS AVAILABLE:
- VCS 1 LIMIT SWITCH
- VCS 2 LIMIT SWITCH
- VCS1 / VOS 1 LIMIT SWITCH
- VCS2 / VOS2 LIMIT SWITH
MAXON Connecting brackets and linkage assemblies are available in 4 main versions:
- Maxon SMARTLINK DS drive motors.
- Honeywell MODUTROL drive motors.
- Honeywell HERCULINE drive motors.
- Barber-Colemand drive motors.
Special assemblies can also be engineering upon request.
MAXON rectification rods (flame rods) have been engineered specially for industrial burner applications. Quality construction provides maximum service life and dependable operation to keep your heating process running smoothly. Consult technical bulletins to ensure your setup is per manufacturer`s recommendation for your specific OP2 model.
MAXON firing sleeves are available in 5 versions:
- Standard sleeve is 8″ long, made of #310 SS, and is suitable for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher velocities, specify 12″ long sleeve made of #310 SS for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 8″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For higher velocities and downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 12″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For refractory lined furnaces, specify 8"" refractory lined sleeve. "
MAXON pilot orifice valve allows for minute adjustments to the pilot capacity to ensure reliable and strong lightoff under a variety of operating conditions.
- Brass body construction.
- 3/8" threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- the orifice is available in both standard and high capacity models.