Maxon general purpose electrically actuated valves shut off oil lines in less than one second. A variety of body materials and body connections provide reliable operation even for highly corrosive fuels and for oxygen with Maxon’s long-lasting metal-to-metal seating.
MAXON – 700 - PARTS
SOLENOID MODELS AVAILABLE:
- 24 VDC SOLENOID
- 24 VAC SOLENOID
- 46 VAC SOLENOID
- 100 VAC SOLENOID
- 120 VAC SOLENOID
- 208 VAC SOLENOID
- 230 VAC SOLENOID
- 345 VAC SOLENOID
- 460 VAC SOLENOID
LIMIT SWITCH MODELS AVAILABLE:
- VCS 1 LIMIT SWITCH
- VCS 2 LIMIT SWITCH
- VCS1 / VOS 1 LIMIT SWITCH
- VCS2 / VOS2 LIMIT SWITH
MAXON housing gasket is to be installed between the two (2) main casing sections of the burner. Designed to provide an airtight seal between the casing pieces, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON gas nozzles are designed for the most rugged industrial applications. Engineered to develop a stable and high turndown flame pattern, nozzles are available for
- NATURAL GAS
All nozzles are also available with nickel coating for higly corrosive environments.
"MAXON mixing cones are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON red foam filters allow for the removal of particulates from the combustion air stream. The filters are specifically designed for the combustion industry and include a flame retardant to ensure safe operation in a variety of applications.
MAXON blower gasket for the ovenpak 1 is to be installed on the discharge flange of the integral combustion air blower. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the outlet of the blower flange, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON firing sleeves are available in 5 versions:
- Standard sleeve is 8″ long, made of #310 SS, and is suitable for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher velocities, specify 12″ long sleeve made of #310 SS for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 8″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For higher velocities and downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 12″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For refractory lined furnaces, specify 8"" refractory lined sleeve. "
MAXON Connecting brackets and linkage assemblies are available in 4 main versions:
- Maxon SMARTLINK DS drive motors.
- Honeywell MODUTROL drive motors.
- Honeywell HERCULINE drive motors.
- Barber-Colemand drive motors.
Special assemblies can also be engineering upon request.