"MAXON mixing cones for the Ovenpak 1 are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON Connecting brackets and linkage assemblies are available in 4 main versions:
- Maxon SMARTLINK DS drive motors.
- Honeywell MODUTROL drive motors.
- Honeywell HERCULINE drive motors.
- Barber-Colemand drive motors.
MAXON red foam filters allow for the removal of particulates from the combustion air stream. The filters are specifically designed for the combustion industry and include a flame retardant to ensure safe operation in a variety of applications.
MAXON limit switches for the Ovenpak 1 allow for safety interlock confirmation for light-off, high fire and purge positions as required by today's gas codes. The kit includes activation cams, mounting brackets and LOW or HIGH/LOW weatherproof limit switches.
MAXON rectification rods (flame rods) for the Ovenpak 1 have been engineered specially for industrial burner applications. Quality construction provides maximum service life and dependable operation to keep your heating process running smoothly. Consult technical bulletins to ensure your setup is per manufacturer`s recommendation for your specific OP2 model.
MAXON burner sleeve gasket is to be installed between the main burner flanges and the oven wall. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the burner flange under the most extreme conditions, the burner sleeve gasket must be installed on all applications with position combustion chamber pressures. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON pilot orifice valve allows for minute adjustments to the pilot capacity to ensure reliable and strong lightoff under a variety of operating conditions.
- Brass body construction.
- 3/8" threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- the orifice is available in both standard and high capacity models.
MAXON blower gasket is to be installed on the discharge flange of the integral combustion air blower. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the outlet of the blower flange, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.