MAXON linkage kits allow for the direct coupling of the internal air/gas butterfly valves of the Ovenpak 2 burner series. The kit includes:
- Butterfly dics
- Linkage arms
- And bushings to allow fo the complete replacement of the control internals.
MAXON gas inlet gasket is to be installed on the gas inlet flange of the burner casing. Designed to provide an gastight seal around the inlet flange of the burner casing, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
"MAXON mixing cones are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON Connecting brackets and linkage assemblies are available in 4 main versions:
- Maxon SMARTLINK DS drive motors.
- Honeywell MODUTROL drive motors.
- Honeywell HERCULINE drive motors.
- Barber-Colemand drive motors.
MAXON pilot orifice valve for the Ovenpak 2 allows for minute adjustments to the pilot capacity to ensure reliable and strong lightoff under a variety of operating conditions.
- Brass body construction.
- 3/8" threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- the orifice is available in both standard and high capacity models.
MAXON blower gasket is to be installed on the discharge flange of the integral combustion air blower. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the outlet of the blower flange, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.