MAXON combustion air impellars are built specifically for the Ovepak series of burners. Aluminum die cast, radial blade and balanced for mounting in MAXON integral combustion air blowers, the impellars are available in both ANSI and ISO models.
MAXON firing sleeves are available in 5 versions:
- Standard sleeve is 8″ long, made of #310 SS, and is suitable for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher velocities, specify 12″ long sleeve made of #310 SS for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 8″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For higher velocities and downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 12″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For refractory lined furnaces, specify 8"" refractory lined sleeve. "
MAXON blower gasket for the ovenpak 1 is to be installed on the discharge flange of the integral combustion air blower. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the outlet of the blower flange, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON limit switches for the Ovenpak 1 allow for safety interlock confirmation for light-off, high fire and purge positions as required by today's gas codes. The kit includes activation cams, mounting brackets and LOW or HIGH/LOW weatherproof limit switches.
"MAXON mixing cones for the Ovenpak 1 are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON red foam filters allow for the removal of particulates from the combustion air stream. The filters are specifically designed for the combustion industry and include a flame retardant to ensure safe operation in a variety of applications.
Maxon oven wall gasket is to be installed in between the burner firing sleeve and your furnace oven wall. Designed to provide an airtight seal between the inside and outside of your combustion chamber. The gasket is considered a consumable items and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.