MAXON linkage kits allow for the direct coupling of the internal air/gas butterfly valves of the Ovenpak 1 burner series. The kit includes:
- Butterfly dics
- Linkage arms
- And bushings to allow fo the complete replacement of the control internals.
MAXON pilot orifice valve for the Ovenpak 2 allows for minute adjustments to the pilot capacity to ensure reliable and strong lightoff under a variety of operating conditions.
- Brass body construction.
- 3/8" threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- the orifice is available in both standard and high capacity models.
MAXON limit switches for the Ovenpak 1 allow for safety interlock confirmation for light-off, high fire and purge positions as required by today's gas codes. The kit includes activation cams, mounting brackets and LOW or HIGH/LOW weatherproof limit switches.
MAXON blower gasket is to be installed on the discharge flange of the integral combustion air blower. Designed to provide an airtight seal around the outlet of the blower flange, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
Maxon oven wall gasket is to be installed in between the burner firing sleeve and your furnace oven wall. Designed to provide an airtight seal between the inside and outside of your combustion chamber. The gasket is considered a consumable items and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
"MAXON mixing cones are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON combustion air impellars are built specifically for the Ovepak series of burners. Aluminum die cast, radial blade and balanced for mounting in MAXON integral combustion air blowers, the impellars are available in both ANSI and ISO models.