MAXON guide tubes allow for the simple installation of either UV flame detection cells of flame rods. Designed to penetrate through the entire burner to visualize the flame directly of the nozzle tip, the carbon steel guide tubes are available with either NPT or TEC end connections.
MAXON housing gasket is to be installed between the two (2) main casing sections of the burner. Designed to provide an airtight seal between the casing pieces, this gasket should provide a worry free seal under a variety of environmental conditions. The gasket is considered a consumable item and should be replaced during regularly scheduled burner maintenance.
MAXON spark ignitors have been engineered specially for industrial burner applications. Quality construction provides maximum service life and dependable operation to keep your heating process running smoothly. Consult technical bulletins to ensure your setup is per manufacturer`s recommendation for your specific OP2 model.
"MAXON mixing cones are availble in 3 versions:
- Standard cast iron mixing cone, suitable for most process applications.
- Excess air cast iron mixing cone, allowing +/-10% more air through the burner with the same overall pressure drop.
- Stainless steel mixing cone, suitable for high temperature or highly corrosive applications.
MAXON linkage kits allow for the direct coupling of the internal air/gas butterfly valves of the Ovenpak 2 burner series. The kit includes:
- Butterfly dics
- Linkage arms
- And bushings to allow fo the complete replacement of the control internals.
MAXON firing sleeves are available in 5 versions:
- Standard sleeve is 8″ long, made of #310 SS, and is suitable for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher velocities, specify 12″ long sleeve made of #310 SS for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 8″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For higher velocities and downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 12″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For refractory lined furnaces, specify 8"" refractory lined sleeve. "
MAXON red foam filters allow for the removal of particulates from the combustion air stream. The filters are specifically designed for the combustion industry and include a flame retardant to ensure safe operation in a variety of applications.