MAXON guide tubes allow for the simple installation of either UV flame detection cells of flame rods. Designed to penetrate through the entire burner to visualize the flame directly of the nozzle tip, the carbon steel guide tubes are available with either NPT or TEC end connections.
MAXON spark ignitors for the Ovenpak 1 have been engineered specially for industrial burner applications. Quality construction provides maximum service life and dependable operation to keep your heating process running smoothly. Consult technical bulletins to ensure your setup is per manufacturer`s recommendation for your specific OP2 model.
MAXON firing sleeves are available in 5 versions:
- Standard sleeve is 8″ long, made of #310 SS, and is suitable for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher velocities, specify 12″ long sleeve made of #310 SS for downstream temperatures up to 1000°F (538°C).
- For higher downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 8″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For higher velocities and downstream temperatures between 1000°F (538°C) and 1500°F (816°C), specify 12″ long, #RA 330 SS sleeve.
- For refractory lined furnaces, specify 8"" refractory lined sleeve. "
MAXON Connecting brackets and linkage assemblies are available in 4 main versions:
- Maxon SMARTLINK DS drive motors.
- Honeywell MODUTROL drive motors.
- Honeywell HERCULINE drive motors.
- Barber-Colemand drive motors.
MAXON pilot orifice valve allows for minute adjustments to the pilot capacity to ensure reliable and strong lightoff under a variety of operating conditions.
- Brass body construction.
- 3/8" threaded inlet and outlet connections.
- the orifice is available in both standard and high capacity models.